[PSUBS-MAILIST] (no subject)

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Oct 28 13:20:56 EDT 2014

Thanks Brian,
all a bit bigger & more expensive than what I'm after.
I bought a brushless outrunner 1500W motor for $50-. & will play around with that.
Next step, if I can't find another solution, is to buy a 3000W & run it at half speed.
I guess I will need to couple it to a stainless propeller shaft.
Have been looking at frameless motors also.