[PSUBS-MAILIST] R300 mods

Clifford Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Oct 27 09:26:49 EDT 2014

Two aft thrusters that are fixed horizontally are used for forward, reverses and yaw control.  To fixed vertical thrusters located in wings for vertical depth station keeping, pitch and roll control. Each will have a dedicated minn Kota motor controller.  0-5vdc analog output signal to each motor controller will come through PLC analog output module.  A analog input module of the PLC will accept signals from a 3-axis joystick and a foot control.

Sent from my iPad