[PSUBS-MAILIST] viewport questions

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Oct 28 23:18:12 EDT 2014

Hi Alec,

I had forgotten about using dish detergent.  If  I recall correctly it was
used on the inside of the dome for anti-fog  also.  Have to put that on my
checklist before I forget it again.  And  it will make the sub smell "lemony
fresh."  Looking forward to  seeing your pics.

Thanks much,
Jim T.

In a message dated 10/28/2014 9:09:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time,