[PSUBS-MAILIST] Psubs Conference 2015

Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Sep 5 00:30:24 EDT 2014

Cliff, Jon and I can both look into vessels available for rent down in the
Keys, but I have a strong suspicion that we aren't going to find what we're
looking for in a rental boat or barge because of the special requirments.
If we were renting, as soon as a mod would be required the deal would be
off, but I agree that it is still worth looking into. Meantime, I am
considering how dad and I might construct a modular launch and recovery
platform that we could trailer down to the Keys next year.

Luckily for you and your R-300, you really don't need the services of a
barge with the travel range of your rakish boat. My sportsub on the other
hand will benefit greatly from a barge. I'm going to try to attach a photo
from IVC's site showing a support ship very similar to what I'm talking
about. ~ Douglas S.

On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 9:27 PM, Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <