[PSUBS-MAILIST] Psubs Conference 2015

Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Sep 5 00:38:39 EDT 2014

Could someone who has already attended an ISR event (Alec or Steve perhaps)
explain how the human-powered subs are launched? I imagine they are light
enough to just pick up and manually set down in the pool, no?

Does the facility have a gantry or jib crane for launching a heavier
submersible like Snoopy or a sportsub, or maybe a zero-entry for ramp
launching? ~ Douglas S.