[PSUBS-MAILIST] Brushless Thrusters

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Sep 10 09:32:21 EDT 2014

Thanks Hank,
I have been looking under "planetary gear box"; "gearhead" turns up a lot
more results. Finding a motor of sufficient power with a gearhead already
on it would be a real plus, as the gearboxes themselves are only compatible
with certain motors.
I have put out an SOS to a Chinese National working in the electronics field.
There are a lot of Chinese products that show up on searches, but the sites
 & information is a bit bewildering to me.