[PSUBS-MAILIST] gamma upgrades

Fri Sep 12 20:09:28 EDT 2014

Be aware that when you start doing deeper dives, a significant portion of your power will be used just to drag that line through the water - particularly if holding position against a current. Don't go larger than necessary. You might want to consider a topsite float and constant tension on the line.

Sean