[PSUBS-MAILIST] Pressure change indicator?

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Sep 19 07:38:03 EDT 2014

Hi Lasse,
a couple of ways of doing it are to use a Parker pressure gauge or similar mounted
inside the hull either high up, with a tube from it to the outside, coming in low down in your
sub. ( so only air not sea water gets to the gauge ). Or as one psubber has done, have
an oil filled tube coming to the pressure gauge, with a "solder sucker" on the tube
mounted outside the hull.
The digital gauge I have has options of feet, bar, psi, inches, & other things I can't
remember.
Hope that's clear.
Regards Alan

Sent from my iPad