[PSUBS-MAILIST] LED Light reflectors

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Aug 19 17:59:42 EDT 2015

Hugh,you mentioned that you were looking for a round reflector for yoursquare LED. How are you setting the lights up on your sub?I am looking at having two lights around 5000lm, set up like car lights.I was thinking that in this case, with square reflectors; if set up right,it may be easier to get a more even light at the intersection of the beamsthan with round reflectors. Any thoughts?Have ordered 3 different reflectors to try out.Alan