[PSUBS-MAILIST] Bike sub program

Thu Aug 20 05:32:40 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I have been asked to make a "sub" for a TV program about HMS Astute and
subs in general.  For some reason they want to make a bike go underwater to
demonstrate a sub diving and surfacing.

Anyway, im going to have about 2 days to make this thing and get it working
so its got to be simple.

Nothing is confirmed yet, I don't even know if its going ahead, but I gave
the a rough idea of what I thought could be done in the limited time.  This
is my first idea.

I wondered if people could have a look and see what they think?   Any
suggestions, top tips, completely other ideas are most welcome.

Many thanks
James

​