[PSUBS-MAILIST] Bike sub program

Thu Aug 20 08:36:52 EDT 2015

Hi Steve,

Thanks for that.  Ive had similar experience trying to ride a bmx
underwater once.  However, in this case I think they just want to simulate
a sub going up and down.  Im not sure what the point of the bike is.  Its
not intended to move I don't think.

The thing im thinking is that I could do away with the bike and maybe put a
seat with a bubble up top and make it a bit more of an ambient, rather than
a wet sub.

Regards
James

On 20 August 2015 at 12:06, Stephen Fordyce via Personal_Submersibles <