[PSUBS-MAILIST] (no subject)

Fri Aug 28 09:11:30 EDT 2015

If you can't measure something, you can't control it. No way around this problem but to use a higher quality pressure transducer, and data acquisition hardware with sufficient bit resolution to capture the available resolution of the instrument.  You can filter out noise, but that doesn't help with hysteresis, repeatability or absolute accuracy. I often use Honeywell STJE series pressure transducers in high accuracy applications, but they're pricy.

Sean