[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw: deep diver port frame

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Dec 8 22:17:35 EST 2015

Alan,Thanks' I enjoy this stuff, so motivation comes easily, and yes I was working in -21C  about 10 days ago. So now I am stuck in my warm shop with cable TV :-)  for the rest of the winter.   How are those motors coming, I will need a couple of light motors and there is no point in both of us trying to invent the same thing  :-) Hank