[PSUBS-MAILIST] CO 2 absorbent

Brian Hughes via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Dec 16 14:41:40 EST 2015

I’m in the process of designing one and decided to go with these pre-filled
containers.  I used them with my BioPak rebreather I’d rebuilt to use for
diving.  They worked well for that purpose.  Sealed until needed and a
standard size.  They show up on eBay a lot.  I plan to designed and print
out a casing now that I have a 3d printer!

Scroll down the page to see what I mean.

http://www.midmarkanimalhealth.com/products/consumables/sodasorb

Here’s an example of a rebuilt Biopak.  It’s the first one shown.  Most of
us swapped in regulators from surplus E. German military rebreathers as
they fed .9 liters/m at ambient pressure.  You can find them all over DIY
rebreather sites.

http://www.therebreathersite.nl/06_Homebuilders/steve_z_paige.htm

Brian Hughes

Lake Diver