[PSUBS-MAILIST] CO 2 absorbent

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Dec 16 17:25:36 EST 2015

Brian,I have read in the past that medical grade absorbent isn't the most suitable for our application.I am not sure why, but it does say that it provides minimal resistance to gas flow. This could be required because theair is circulated by lungs. Whereas with our fans, a different grade might be more efficient.Alan