[PSUBS-MAILIST] CO 2 absorbent

Adam Lawrence via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Dec 16 15:54:45 EST 2015

Hi,

I went with the pre-packaged route and designed the fan / filter housing to
fit it. This way you can pop out and pop in a new container and never have
to deal with handling pellets or dealing with dust.

The absorbent is sealed in a pre-engineered clear plastic 1 kg container
that has mesh openings in the top and bottom. Each container is sealed in a
plastic bag, maximizing shelf life.
Had to buy a case of 12, at a time. Purchased it from Care Express Products
Inc out of Cary IL.

Here is another place that sells it:

http://www.midmarkanimalhealth.com/products/consumables/sodasorb
http://www.midmarkanimalhealth.com/docs/librariesprovider4/product-pdfs/soda