[PSUBS-MAILIST] ROV opportunity

Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Dec 18 19:16:33 EST 2015

Sounds like a cool opportunity if you've got the willingness and time
Brian. This past summer dad and I were on the hunt for a missing outboard
motor on a Canadian lake. We had a camera but no ROV. We actually ended up
cutting a 15 foot sapling to use as a camera pole. Depth was only 17 − 20
feet so the sapling worked pretty well as a camera handle from the boat
(and we found the motor), but a controllable ROV would have made things
much easier.

It looks like those guys make some nice parts for ROV projects. The
technical (software) aspect scares me a bit, but that's only because I am
electronically challenged. ~ Douglas S.

On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 11:30 AM, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <