[PSUBS-MAILIST] Leo

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jan 6 13:46:30 EST 2015

Scott,
I lost the pics in a pc problem   You can contact Alan at Silvercrest, he was the agent.  If you want to go to Tenerife to see it I will tag along.
On Tue, 1/6/15, swaters at waters-ks.com via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Leo
 To: "Personal Submersibles General Discussion" <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>

 That
 might be a possability! Do you have any pics of her? My goal
 is 1000 meters or deeper, but depends on what options come
 up.Thanks,Scott Waters

 Sent
 from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone