[PSUBS-MAILIST] bolt in penetration

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jan 10 14:18:52 EST 2015

Sean,
Another clue that the material is good quality, the man way opening is 16in id and has 16 1.5in dia bolts holding it on.
On Sat, 1/10/15, Sean T. Stevenson via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] bolt in penetration
 To: "Personal Submersibles General Discussion" <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>

 Hank, any chance you can find out what the alloy
 is? This will have a profound effect on its efficacy.
 Sean

 On January 10, 2015
 11:51:22 AM MST, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles