[PSUBS-MAILIST] video

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jul 1 16:37:34 EDT 2015

I find it extraordinary how similar the sounds are to Snoopy! Same kitchen
timer, switch noises, and even the motors sounds. Like we could just jump
into each other's sub and it would feel immediately familiar. Keep the
videos coming, I really enjoy seeing them!

Thanks,

Alec

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 3:46 PM, Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <