[PSUBS-MAILIST] video

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jul 1 18:26:31 EDT 2015

Alec,
I just finished loading another video, it is deeper, 100 feet.  You can see how well the light works.  I know what you mean, when I saw your video, I felt right at home.  Did you notice how Gamma sways back and forth when I hit the vertical thruster, that is because the thruster is to one side.  Also in the first video you can see after I back up to see the fishing rod how tight Gamma can turn with just a rudder.  These are the things I notice when I watch your video.  The timer is to remind me to check instruments. :-)