[PSUBS-MAILIST] gasket test results

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jul 8 08:35:11 EDT 2015

Also, I was able to do a slide test of the port on the gasket.  At 500 psi with grease the port slides easily.  Without grease, I could not move the port.  To move the port I simply shimmed between the loosened air fitting and the port.  After pressurising the chamber, I simply tightened (threaded in) the air fitting and that pushed the port sideways.