[PSUBS-MAILIST] wiring sub

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jul 16 08:37:47 EDT 2015

I have realised that just because a system has worked for many years, that does not mean it is a good system.  After all the stone age did not end because we ran out of stones.  James has got me thinking about my wiring in Gamma.  I am changing the grounding completely.  In reality it is not a big job because I already returned a ground wire to the main ground on all items I put in the sub.  So today I will correct this grounding issue.