[PSUBS-MAILIST] wiring sub

Hugh Fulton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jul 16 16:39:17 EDT 2015

Hank,
I love that stone age bit. Made my day.
Hugh

-----Original Message-----
From: Personal_Submersibles [mailto:personal_submersibles-bounces at psubs.org]
On Behalf Of hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles
Sent: Friday, 17 July 2015 12:38 a.m.
To: personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] wiring sub

I have realised that just because a system has worked for many years, that
does not mean it is a good system.  After all the stone age did not end
because we ran out of stones.  James has got me thinking about my wiring in
Gamma.  I am changing the grounding completely.  In reality it is not a big
job because I already returned a ground wire to the main ground on all items
I put in the sub.  So today I will correct this grounding issue.