[PSUBS-MAILIST] Video

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jul 21 09:09:19 EDT 2015

I've found it a 100% improvement to make those side handles lockable. You
just lock them vertical when diving and use them purely for regulating
depth, while driving around on the stern thruster exclusively. It frees up
your hands.

Alec

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 9:01 AM, James Frankland via Personal_Submersibles <