[PSUBS-MAILIST] Video

Tue Jul 21 09:35:57 EDT 2015

hmmm, interesting.  Mine are lockable already, I just haven't got the motor
controls on the handles.  But I could probably use them like you describe
already.  Maybe I should try it before I change things.  I was intending to
remove the PWM controllers and just have relays, with a simple on\off
button on each handle.  I think snoopy had that to start with?  I'd have
the speed control on the rear thruster of course.

On 21 July 2015 at 14:09, Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <