[PSUBS-MAILIST] Earth Fault

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jul 27 13:27:30 EDT 2015

Marc,
That was a little more than 50 years ago I tried to use a  piece of inner
tube to insulate an attachment on an electric  stock fence.  Didn't work, but
I learned something very quickly.   Rubber boots insulated you pretty well.
 If you wanted to check operation  of the fence, you could grab the fence
with one hand and touch the other hand to  the ground.  You knew right away.
Jim

In a message dated 7/27/2015 9:11:01 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
personal_submersibles at psubs.org writes:

Lots of  carbon black in tire rubber.

Marc

--