[PSUBS-MAILIST] Batteries

Brian V Ryder via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jul 30 23:48:09 EDT 2015

Hello it's been a long time since I have chimed in but I have a few questions for the group
I am getting ready to move and completely overhaul DSH 2 our pierce built sub and the final boat will resemble antipodes without the rear viewport
My question is batteries I will have funding available for lithium polymer battery's has anyone used them or any knowledge on them
And also are there any drawings around of antipodes ?
Any help would greatly be appreciated and the boat will be at our shop in Salem Ohio if anyone wants to come by and lend some much needed knowledge

Thanks Brian
Sent from my iPhone