[PSUBS-MAILIST] p trap

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jun 14 19:16:19 EDT 2015

Alec,
Could you tap a small block and weld/adhere it to the top of the can for
the entry point for your elbow?  That would eliminate any protrusion into
the top of the can.  You could substitute a T with a bleed for the elbow  and
even add another fill point at either the top or the bottom.
Jim

In a message dated 6/14/2015 5:02:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,