[PSUBS-MAILIST] p trap

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jun 14 18:02:05 EDT 2015

Alec,
Your plan is good also because the oil can expand from hot weather with the bellows.  I hope to be back in the water in a week or so.  Life and work is holding me up.
I have my new trailer ready, I built a hydraulic actuated idler wheel.  The system raises the trailer off the ball as well as allows the trailer to roll into the water.  I use a tow strap rather than an extendable bar because the ramps here are long and steep enough.