[PSUBS-MAILIST] Over Pressure Valve

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jun 19 16:18:36 EDT 2015

Jim,
For me the heat is welcome since I do most of my diving in the winter, it could be a problem for the tropical crowd.  Mind you, you would only use the compressor in an emergency.  I put my compressor in for convenience, I can recharge my tanks in 10 min or so.  Now that I have an external hp tank, it really is convenient.   I usually recharge the hp tank in the shop where it is cool and I only pump in 500 psi at a time to keep the moisture down.
I wonder if the DW's have an OPV