[PSUBS-MAILIST] Specifications when ordering shell

André Eriksen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Mar 23 11:31:57 EDT 2015

Thanks for the info guys! Made things abit clearer. The company I`ve talked
to is in Germany, and I live in Norway so I can`t go and measure the shell.

This is the tolerances they gave me on a OD1000x1500 shell:

OD +/- 2mm calculated out of >outside circumferential length and real wall
thickness
Ovality max 4 mm, measured at both ends
Straightness 1mm/m max. 3 mm
Length - 0 / + 5 mm