[PSUBS-MAILIST] Specifications when ordering shell

Emile van Essen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Mar 24 17:17:37 EDT 2015

The difference between 3.1 and 3.2 is that the material is stamped by a
employee who is licensed to do that.

With the 3.1 one certificate, it happens often that the material not belongs
to the batch on the papers..

4 mm ovality is a bit high for your deep diver but within 0,5 %

Regards, Emile

  _____