[PSUBS-MAILIST] Hyperbaric Chamber.

Emile van Essen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Mar 26 08:18:00 EDT 2015

Sure worth looking into.

Try to find out who is the manufacturer and you can find out about the
material.

Emile

  _____

Van: Personal_Submersibles [mailto:personal_submersibles-bounces at psubs.org]
Namens via Personal_Submersibles
Verzonden: donderdag 26 maart 2015 13:09
Aan: personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Onderwerp: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hyperbaric Chamber.

James,

The fact that it was built to code bodes well. You might find the shell
thickness too...well, thick. Typically, chambers are built without
reinforcing ribs. The engineers used wall thickness to compensate, as weight
is/was not an issue. Add ribs for stability and you will probably get quite
a depth rating. I would say it is definitely worth looking into.

Vance