[PSUBS-MAILIST] Hyperbaric Chamber.

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Mar 26 08:24:26 EDT 2015

James,
All pressure vessels have a ID plate with specs on it.  That will give you the shell thickness etc.  Nice thing about a chamber is, it will be built very nice and will be clean.  It will fun to figure out what you can do.  Maybe the hatch can be reversed?  Great project!  I would be all over it like white on rice :-)