[PSUBS-MAILIST] LED lights

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue May 19 07:13:59 EDT 2015

Thanks' for the info guys, I think I will put 4,000 lumen corn light bulbs in my housings, just because they are there already.  I won't feel like I wasted my money on the housings :-).  I will copy Alec's  and Scott's  light system for the front viewing.
Gamma had 12 lights originally, they burned 72 amps total at 24V.  The motor drives the sub at 70 amps 24V.