[PSUBS-MAILIST] LED lights

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue May 19 07:51:23 EDT 2015

Hank,
just watched this revue of a 108 led corn cob light bulb.
The guy pulls it apart & it has a big electrolitic capacitor in it.
This will crush under pressure. The led lights I've had haven't
had these. It might be something they use when running multiple
leds.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BKUEgnLpeQo
So watch out, it may not be suitable for oil compensation.