[PSUBS-MAILIST] new sub project

Mon May 25 16:53:51 EDT 2015

I did some work on a 1 ATM suit, but it was more like the WASP suit, with no legs.  After several iterations, I decided that it wasn't quite dexterous enough to replace a wet diver, while at the same time being too limited in its advantages over a larger and more capable vehicle. By the time I actually build something, I expect to be quite a bit older... I want my sub to have comfortable bucket seats and coffee cup holders.

Sean