[PSUBS-MAILIST] new sub project

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon May 25 19:37:58 EDT 2015

Hi Cliff,
Thank you for your input, there is much to consider. I am not sure that I want such a big challenge.  It may be possible with full length ballast tanks that can be locked into position with a wide stance.  If the ballast tanks have sufficient volume to have  1/2 of the tank above the water line it may work.  I think I will make a scale model before I bust out the welder :-)
Hank