[PSUBS-MAILIST] Alan's thrusters

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Nov 1 21:04:06 EST 2015

Hi Hank,I am waiting for an adapter plate from China so I can put a largerchuck on my lathe that will hold 100mm round aluminium bar.Then I can machine the housing. Have replaced the motors central shaft with a longer 316 ss shaft& mounted a propeller on it. Have it sitting in a vice on my kitchentable & am having fun powering it up.Am also making up a stronger jig to mount it on for in pool testing of thrust & amp draw under load.Cheers Alan