[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw:

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Oct 24 11:46:34 EDT 2015

Sean,Great, I will do just that and make a template to find the worst spot.  I did communicate with EE regarding the importance of smooth sphericity.  The head sales guy asked for pictures and took them to Quality control guy.  Quality control guy says they can not eliminate that fold and it exists  until a thickness of 2 inches.  They do not offer a segmented head in that size range either.  If I was calling on behalf of Shell Oil, I suspect they would :-)   Head sales guy was polite but firm that the issue was dead.