[PSUBS-MAILIST] drawings

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Oct 29 17:35:33 EDT 2015

Hi Sean,Whenever I look at a deep dive sub it has conical bearing surfaces.  I have to assume the hatch load is transferred into the hull better with an angled seat so that the load is directed both down and outward.  I can copy what I see in pictures, but I am afraid if I don't have the angle just right it could bind.  I am not concerned about sealing, more how the load transfers into the hull.Hank