[PSUBS-MAILIST] R300 Dive report - Canyon Lake, Tx

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Sep 5 13:21:54 EDT 2015

Thanks, Cliff,
I like long answers to short questions... give me more than I  bargained
for.  We've all learned a lot from the R-300 test  bed.   I had originally
planned to have VBTs fore and aft, but decided  to only provide for future
installation if I later feel it would be worth  it.
Jim

In a message dated 9/5/2015 9:26:29 A.M. Central Daylight Time,