[PSUBS-MAILIST] altimeter ?

Lasse Schmidt Westrén via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Sep 6 04:00:57 EDT 2015

Brian,

They usually show reference pressure in Inches Mercury or Millibars.
The one I have goes from 1040 to 930 Mbar, calibrated to 20.000 feet.

I can recommend this MGL instrument, it also shows if you are descending or
rising. The price is good for such an instrument. It is digital, background
lighted and light.
http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/inpages/11-05684.php

Other altimeters are found here:
http://www.aircraftspruce.com/menus/in/altimeters.html