[PSUBS-MAILIST] 10K LED Light project - Housing

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Sep 13 08:26:46 EDT 2015

Wow!!!! That is really amazing. It looks totally buildable and I love the
provided part numbers for the components. One question Cliff... what is the
purpose of the groove shown in Detail D of the LED-01 drawing? It looks
like it's meant for positioning a tab or something, but I can't see
anything fitting into it.

Thanks,

Alec

On Sun, Sep 13, 2015 at 6:05 AM, Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <