[PSUBS-MAILIST] 10K LED Light project - Housing

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Sep 13 09:16:09 EDT 2015

Alec there is a small 2 pin wiring connector called a Pico EZMATE connector
that has a two wire pigtail that plugs into the  array. See Digikey part
number WM9591-ND.  The pigtail is inserted into the hole in the slot to
enable wires to be connected to the PWB on the inside cavity of the back of
the housing.  I need to add a drawing of the part but have not been able to
find a 3-D of the part online.

cliff

On Sun, Sep 13, 2015 at 7:26 AM, Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <