[PSUBS-MAILIST] Digital Depth gauge with secondary display to passengers

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Sep 29 09:18:06 EDT 2015

You'd have to convert the output to voltage then measure it via a
microprocessor such as the Arduino but possibly with a higher resolution
ADC than is native on the Arduino.  Then it's just a matter of choosing
the display type, either LED, OLED, or LCD. The embedded display on the
sensing unit must be in BAR, you usually want feet or meters.  You've
got a learning curve if you aren't familiar with hobby electronics but
check sparkfun.com and adafruit.com for supplies and resources.

Jon