[PSUBS-MAILIST] SCMv2 - Submarine Control Manager

Fri Apr 1 09:00:10 EDT 2016

Jon, that's a really slick UI. Not cluttered, intuitive, etc. I write a lot of code, but I have never been particularly skilled at the front end. I'm strictly an algorithm / logic / control guy.  Some people have a knack for it though, and it looks like you fall in that category.

Sean