[PSUBS-MAILIST] SCMv2 - Submarine Control Manager

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Apr 1 08:29:19 EDT 2016

A video demo of the latest Submarine Control Manager software I have
developed for Aquatic.  No sound, but follow the mouse pointer and it
will take you through all the functions which most in this group will
recognize.  I am currently using a 7-inch capacitive touch-screen as the
main display to allow hand-held control of the vessel with two
joy-sticks that will provide "fine" propulsion control (see attached
image).  Any HDMI capable monitor can be used simultaneously as a
secondary display.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JkGYM6V2a4