[PSUBS-MAILIST] SCMv2 - Submarine Control Manager

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Apr 1 10:01:18 EDT 2016

Jon, beautiful job on hmi.  I am with Alec on adding altitude display.  I
have found this to be very helpful in operating my boat and easy to
implement.

I did not see any online documentation in your hmi such as emergency
bailout procedure, manuvering controls, fuses/breakers, surface and
underwater comms...  I found adding info screens helpful when training
pilots.

Cliff

On Friday, April 1, 2016, Sean T. Stevenson via Personal_Submersibles <